Xenon Hop 2019
Wakestyle revolution is gaining momentum as wakeboarding is becoming more and more popular. Yet most of the boards still remain heavy and tend to lack finesse. We strongly disagree with that and hence bring you HOP – a technologically advanced board in which durability meets low weight and performance. We love to ride boots and have the confidence that the board can withstand even the hardest crashes. With one board to ride in cable parks and with a kite you can make progress even in no wind conditions. New HOP is stiffer and has different shape of tips. As an effect it has even better pop, which gives your tricks that extra feeling. We also made it 20% lighter, but kept the durability at the same level. If your heart beats for both wakeboarding and kitesurfing – HOP is the board to go for.
• Steps free shape - Eliminates all the week points.
• Paulownia/Oak hybrid woodcore - Gives a very light yet durable board that handles all the forces related with using boots & riding cable..
• Triax laminate - Gives very direct and responsive board characteristics.
• ICP grind base - For outstanding sliding properties, increased durability and in case of bad luck it's fixable with most of the snowboard base repair kits!
• Catch free lifted rails - To push the limits on obstacles and for more forgiving landings.
• 3D multi channel bottom profile - Gives ultimate grip & control - even finless. Softens up the hardest landings.
• Continuous rocker line - For ultimate POP and upwind abilities.
• True twin outline with in-line inserts - Enables you to mount your boots both ways!
• 6" - For wakeboard bindings compatibility.
138 x 43 / 141 x 43
• Black/green G10 28 mm wake-style fins set with flexible fins washers.